Friday, April 4, 2008

Ecuador, we are coming...

I started this blog because Jon and I found out today that I was offered a 2nd grade teaching position at InterAmerican Academy in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Jon's brother, David, and our sister-in-law, Danielle are already down there and put in a good word for us, so we decided to follow them into Latin America... We figured when the time comes, there may be people who want to read about our adventures.  I also figured that if we're going to follow the "Senior Richerts" around, I might as well make a sweet blog like theirs. So here it is: a short, simple first blog that will be followed by many more as we prepare to move our lives and very few belongings down to South America. Welcome to our adventure!

4 comments:

eatonjan said...

Hi dear ones!
Look! I found you! I am so excited for you and to follow your upcoming adventures! Look out world! Here you come! Love you, Mom

Danielle said...

This is awesome!! I know that I keep telling you we are super excited, but we are super excited. Congratulations!!

Danielle said...

Welcome to blog world. My name is David and I am an addict. Congratulations again on earning this great opportunity. We are very excited to explore South America with the Jr.s! See you soon.

David

Courtney said...

What an amazing experience, and a dream come true! You guys are going to have such a great time. I'm excited to read about your adventures. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers as you embark on your incredible journey! :) Love, Courtney