Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Know it's Either a Boy or a Girl

Jon and I get to find out the gender of our baby tomorrow morning! We have been anxiously awaiting this day, and kind of can't believe it's here. We were talking this afternoon, and when we think about the day we watched the second pink line appear on the Magic Stick (3 separate times), it feels like years ago. At the same time we can't believe we can "already" find out what it is!

People have been asking me if I have an inkling or premonition because some women do. I don't. Not at all. I have no idea what it is cruising around inside me, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy or a girl. I think it's because every couple minutes I change my mind as far as what I'd like it to be. As long as there's still only one, I'm good with the outcome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to the "as long as it's still only one" note! It seems to be the joke of the season! Let us know when you do...we have a few weeks to go!

joni said...

So what is it? Are you telling people? If so... I want to know!!