Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting...

So it's been a while, yet again, since I've added to this, but I have to tell you I made an honest effort about a week ago... and it didn't work!! I don't know if the website was having trouble or if it had been so long that I forgot what I was doing... either way, I apologize to those of you who might actually look at this once in a while.

Today is our baby girl's due date, and here we are at about 5:00 in the evening, just hoping I will go into labor any second. (Of course I know "most" first babies are late, but I tend to listen to the stories about people having theirs early/on time... and ignore the ones who were late.) This little blog is kind of a test to see if it will actually post this time. Then I want to add another one with pics of my pregnancy, which can be found on my Facebook page, but I know not everyone looks at that. If I'm lucky, I'll be in the hospital before I have time to load the pictures!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't have to wait much longer! We check your blog and love to see what you are up to, but do what's important and spend time with your hubby and baby!