Saturday, February 14, 2009

Watching Baby Richert Grow

10 weeks... I know, I don't look pregnant, but I was excited.



15 Weeks



22 Weeks


25 Weeks



30 Weeks



34 Weeks... Right before my baby shower




Valentine's Day... our official due date, and HUGE!

Well, I had time to post the pics. It's been fun watching my belly grow. When I look back at the early weeks, I can't believe how "little" I was! I can't wait to have a baby on the outside, rather than carrying a heavy basketball on the front of my body everywhere I go. Since I'm obviously so great at keeping this up to date, I assume the next time I write will be because Baby Girl is here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures! You were so tiny, and now I assume you feel huge, but you look great! Hopefully it's not much longer!